Do you read the Corporate Governance Quarterly (CGQ)? Please take a moment to complete this survey, all about the CGQ, that will help us serve you better!
Published quarterly by Chartered Secretaries Canada, a professional organization of corporate secretaries, governance officers and executive administrators, this magazine provides insightful information on issues relevant to corporate secretaries and individuals interested in legal, tax, accounting, investment, financial or other professional advice.
Individuals (especially members) are encouraged to submit articles for publication. Guidelines, editorial advice and assistance are available from the Editorial Office.
Publication of a submitted article is subject to a stringent peer review panel and thus not guaranteed.The Editorial Committee reserves the right to edit material published for length and clarity. Articles written primarily to promote a specific product or service will not be accepted.In this issue, you will find the following articles:
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Climate risk – the investors’ perspective by Maya de Souza, Senior Manager Policy Research, Business Environment Council Ltd
- “Acting Jointly or in Concert” by Paul Davis, Leila Rafi and Sandra Zhao
- B.C. Considers Benefit Corporations by Sarah Fitzpatrick
- EQ For the Corporate Secretary – How to be an Influencer by Paul Dubal, LLB, FCIS, P.Adm., Head of Corporate Governance
First Abu Dhabi Bank, United Arab Emirates
- Ceasing to be a Director – Directors’ Liability for Tax – Toronto Tax Lawyer Analysis by David J Rotfleisch, CPA, JD
|To view the individual articles, click here.|
To view the magazine in its entirety, click here.
To view past issues of the CGQ, please click here.
Looking for your feedback on the Corporate Governance Quarterly (CGQ)! Click here to access the 5 minute survey, thank you for your thoughts!
Post your employment opportunities with ICSA! Click here to learn more.
Attention Members: Click here to learn more about your TD Insurance discount.
Have you met your CPD hours for the year? Click here to learn more about ICSA CPD requirements for Associates and Fellows.