Do you read the Corporate Governance Quarterly (CGQ)? Please take a moment to complete this survey, all about the CGQ, that will help us serve you better!
Published quarterly by Chartered Secretaries Canada, a professional organization of corporate secretaries, governance officers and executive administrators, this magazine provides insightful information on issues relevant to corporate secretaries and individuals interested in legal, tax, accounting, investment, financial or other professional advice.
Individuals (especially members) are encouraged to submit articles for publication. Guidelines, editorial advice and assistance are available from the Editorial Office.
Publication of a submitted article is subject to a stringent peer review panel and thus not guaranteed.The Editorial Committee reserves the right to edit material published for length and clarity. Articles written primarily to promote a specific product or service will not be accepted.In this issue, you will find the following articles:
- Governance: Corporations Act Updated by Anne Corbett
- Potential Alteration of “Independence” in Canadian Corporate Governance by Chat Ortved
- Getting Decision-Making Match Fit by Michelle Gibbings, Founder, Change Meridian
- Key Corporate Governance and Disclosure Developments in 2017 - Co-authored by Paul Collins and Alex Bruvels
- Rachel Botsman: The New World of Trust by Zilla Efrat
- Technology Governance: The Role of the Company Secretary by George W Russell, Journalist
|To view the individual articles, click here.|
To view the magazine in its entirety, click here.
To view past issues of the CGQ, please click here.
2018 Directors' Education (DEAP) session dates announced, check them out here!
Looking for your feedback on the Corproate Governance Quarterly (CGQ)! Click here to access the 5 minute survey, thank you for your thoughts!
Post your employment opportunities with ICSA! Click here to learn more.
2018 referral challenge details available, spread the word about ICSA's leading programming today!
Attention Members: Click here to learn more about your TD Insurance discount!
Have you met your CPD hours for the year? Click here to learn more about ICSA CPD requirements for Associates and Fellows.