The following section is broken into 3 section:
- Section 1 - Job Postings
- Section 2 - Post Your Resume
- Section 3 - Place your Job Ad
You must be logged in to post your resume.
Place a Job Ad
Employers, the Chartered Secretaries Canada website is a great way to target qualified, experienced professionals in the corporate secretarial, legal counsel and shareholder services.
Chartered Secretaries Canada Members
Chartered Secretaries Canada is the Canadian division of the international not-for-profit Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators. Canadian Division members are business executives and professionals from public, private, crown and non-for-profit corporations in North America including Canada, Bermuda, the U.S and the Caribbean. Below is a sample list of positions held by Chartered Secretaries Canada members:
- Corporate Secretary
- Barrister / Solicitor / Lawyer / Legal Counsel / Senior Legal Counsel / General Counsel
- Board Secretary
- CEO / President
- Chief Accountant / Controller / CFO / Treasurer
- Compliance Officer
- Director – Corporate Affairs / Policy Development / Corporate Governance / Finance & Admin. / Legal Affairs
- Executive – Vice President / Assistant / Director
- Legal Assistant / Paralegal / Securities Clerk
- Manager – Board Services / Corporate Affairs / Corporate Governance / Investor Relations / Operations
In order to maximize your exposure, your career opportunity will be:
- Posted in the Career Opportunities section of our website.
- Circulated to our membership as well as to members of the Canadian Society of Corporate Secretaries
The cost is $200 (plus HST).
How To Order
Contact email@example.com for more information on posting your job opportunity.