ICSA Canada offers career advertisement services, more information on how to reach your target market can be found below:
- How to Place your Job Posting
- View the Current Career Opportunities
- Resume Posting (Members Only)
Place your Career Opportunity
Employers, the Chartered Secretaries Canada website is a great way to target qualified, experienced professionals in the areas of corporate secretarial, legal counsel, governance and shareholder services.
Chartered Secretaries Canada Members
Chartered Secretaries Canada is the Canadian division of the international not-for-profit Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators. Canadian Division members are business executives and professionals from public, private, crown and non-for-profit corporations in North America including Canada, Bermuda, the U.S and the Caribbean. Below is a sample list of positions held by Chartered Secretaries Canada members:
- Corporate Secretary
- Barrister / Solicitor / Lawyer / Legal Counsel / Senior Legal Counsel / General Counsel
- Board Secretary
- CEO / President
- Chief Accountant / Controller / CFO / Treasurer
- Compliance Officer
- Director – Corporate Affairs / Policy Development / Corporate Governance / Finance & Admin. / Legal Affairs
- Executive – Vice President / Assistant / Director
- Legal Assistant / Paralegal / Securities Clerk
- Manager – Board Services / Corporate Affairs / Corporate Governance / Investor Relations / Operations
In order to maximize your exposure, your career opportunity will be:
- Posted in the Career Opportunities section of our website.
- Circulated to our membership as well as to members of the Canadian Society of Corporate Secretaries
- Posted to our LinkedIn Community; and
- Posted to twitter and facebook accounts.
The cost is $200 (plus HST).
How To Order
Contact email@example.com for more information on posting your job opportunity.